[council] Comment on behalf of ICANN GNSO Council

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Mon May 4 10:55:41 UTC 2015

Hi Bruce,

That’s good to know. Thanks for that. One question; According to this announcement (https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2015-05-01-en), the Board approved ICANN’s five-year operating plan on the day the public comment period for the FY-16 operating plan and budget closed. Is the FY-16 operating plan and budget’s approval process by the board included in the wider context of the five-year operating plan, or will this be done separately? I ask because the annual operating plans and budgets are included in the five-year operating plan’s framework.

Thanks again.

Amr