[council] DMPM Final Report Submission to Council for consideration

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-Systems.net
Fri Oct 9 14:05:33 UTC 2015

Dear Councillors,

please find attached the final report of the Data & Metrics for Policy
Making Working Group (DMPM WG) for consideration by the council, as well
as a draft council resolution adopting the recommendations. Please also
see the accompanying comments by Jonathan Zuck, the Cahir of the WG.

I would like to request that the motion be seconded by the deadline so
we can deliberate during the council session in Dublin.

Best regards,

Volker Greimann

GNSO Council,

Attached to this email, you’ll find the final report of the GNSO Data &
Metrics for Policy Making Working Group. I’m submitting this for the
Council’s consideration on behalf of the WG. I would be happy to answer
any questions regarding the content and recommendations of the report,
but also note that a briefing to the Council is scheduled to be held on
Saturday, October 17th — on the first day of the GNSO weekend sessions
in Dublin.  On separate cover, a motion will be submitted shortly in
time for the GNSO Council to vote on adoption of the recommendations in
this report at its GNSO public meeting on Wednesday, October 21^st . A
link online to the final report will also be provided.

The WG members have reached full consensus on the recommendations made
in the report.

Jonathan Zuck, Chair DMPM

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

mail at berrycobb.com <mailto:mail at berrycobb.com>

@berrycobb

--
Bei weiteren Fragen stehen wir Ihnen gerne zur Verfügung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Volker A. Greimann
- Rechtsabteilung -

Key-Systems GmbH
Im Oberen Werk 1
66386 St. Ingbert
Tel.: +49 (0) 6894 - 9396 901
Fax.: +49 (0) 6894 - 9396 851
Email: vgreimann at key-systems.net

Web: www.key-systems.net / www.RRPproxy.net
www.domaindiscount24.com / www.BrandShelter.com

Folgen Sie uns bei Twitter oder werden Sie unser Fan bei Facebook:
www.facebook.com/KeySystems
www.twitter.com/key_systems

Geschäftsführer: Alexander Siffrin
Handelsregister Nr.: HR B 18835 - Saarbruecken
Umsatzsteuer ID.: DE211006534

Member of the KEYDRIVE GROUP
www.keydrive.lu

Der Inhalt dieser Nachricht ist vertraulich und nur für den angegebenen Empfänger bestimmt. Jede Form der Kenntnisgabe, Veröffentlichung oder Weitergabe an Dritte durch den Empfänger ist unzulässig. Sollte diese Nachricht nicht für Sie bestimmt sein, so bitten wir Sie, sich mit uns per E-Mail oder telefonisch in Verbindung zu setzen.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Volker A. Greimann
- legal department -

Key-Systems GmbH
Im Oberen Werk 1
66386 St. Ingbert
Tel.: +49 (0) 6894 - 9396 901
Fax.: +49 (0) 6894 - 9396 851
Email: vgreimann at key-systems.net

Web: www.key-systems.net / www.RRPproxy.net
www.domaindiscount24.com / www.BrandShelter.com

Follow us on Twitter or join our fan community on Facebook and stay updated:
www.facebook.com/KeySystems
www.twitter.com/key_systems

CEO: Alexander Siffrin
Registration No.: HR B 18835 - Saarbruecken
V.A.T. ID.: DE211006534

Member of the KEYDRIVE GROUP
www.keydrive.lu

This e-mail and its attachments is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Furthermore it is not permitted to publish any content of this email. You must not use, disclose, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, kindly notify the author by replying to this e-mail or contacting us by telephone.