[council] RE: ICANN Travel Support for 1 additional GNSO attendee to LA Meeting of CCWG - 25 & 26 September

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Thu Sep 17 12:20:54 UTC 2015

Carlos,

Thank you for your understanding, I appreciate that it seems a little crude, but I have no mandate to exercise discretion based on individual motivations so have to look to as objective criteria as possible.

To that extent, I am open to any other suggestions on objective criteria.

If two candidates for the funding are very close in the objective test, there is an argument to apply some discretion, but it seems to me that the judgement has to be primarily on some form of objective measure.

Jonathan