[council] FW: Transmittal of CCWG-Accountability Report to the ICANN Board

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Apr 4 15:57:43 UTC 2016

For your information, please see below a message for the Council’s attention
from Thomas Rickert.

Best regards,

Marika

From:  Thomas Rickert <thomas at rickert.net>
Date:  Monday 4 April 2016 at 09:47
To:  Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org>
Subject:  Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Transmittal of CCWG-Accountability Report to the
ICANN Board

 Hello Marika,
 my previous message to the Council list did not go through. May I therefore
ask you to send this to the list? Larry Strickling has confirmed receipt of
this note.

 Thank you,
 Thomas