[council] Letter regarding Harassment / Conduct at ICANN Meetings

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Apr 18 03:05:08 UTC 2016

Thanks for circulating this James.  I agree with Phil's recent comments,
but I attach a markup version of both documents.  I have circulated them
to the NCSG, but I think it is fair to say there are divergent views on
this topic, so these are my own personal comments.  As I have expressed,
I think we are rushing into a complex area here and I do hope that once
Akram comes up with a draft, there will be ample opportunity to discuss
and refine the document.
Kind regards
Stephanie Perrin