[council] For Discussion: GNSO Letter to Akram Atallah re: ICANN Harassment Policy

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Wed Apr 20 02:25:56 UTC 2016

Thanks Heather, Phil, Carlos & Paul.  Good points about the GNSO straying
outside of its remit, not to mention expertise.

Proposal:  Could we drop the ³Key Points² document (and references to it),
and post the letter on its own?  This approach tracks closely to Paul¹s 3
points, (altho stops short of specifically recommending a CCWG).

And to echo Heather¹s point, this is not to discount the contributions of
the sub team.

J.

On 4/19/16, 19:46 , "owner-council at gnso.icann.org on behalf of Heather
Forrest" <owner-council at gnso.icann.org on behalf of