[council] Next Steps: IAG Report, and WHOIS Conflicts with local law

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at Verisign.com
Thu Dec 8 15:32:30 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Apologies for not recalling the status of this discussion. Do we have an action item to revisit this?

Thanks,

Keith

From: owner-council at gnso.icann.org [mailto:owner-council at gnso.icann.org] On Behalf Of James M. Bladel
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 6:01 PM
To: Paul McGrady; 'Susan Kawaguchi'; 'GNSO Council List'
Subject: Re: [council] Next Steps: IAG Report, and WHOIS Conflicts with local law

Hi Paul –

I’m open to postponing this work item, but if I recall from our 30 SEP meeting, we were going to use the opportunity in Hyderabad to catch up with some folks expected to be in attendance.   This may no longer be possible, give the late changes to the ICANN57 schedule.

What do others think?

Thanks—

J.