[council] FW: [Soac-infoalert] Report CSC on PTI Performance (November 2016)

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Dec 21 13:07:29 UTC 2016

For your information.

From: <soac-infoalert-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Bart Boswinkel <bart.boswinkel at icann.org>
Date: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 3:11 AM
To: "soac-infoalert at icann.org" <soac-infoalert at icann.org>
Cc: "icann-csc at icann.org" <icann-csc at icann.org>
Subject: [Soac-infoalert] Report CSC on PTI Performance (November 2016)

Dear all,
On behalf of Byron Holland, chair of the CSC, included the second report of the CSC and the underlying report of PTI to the CSC,
Kind regards,
Bart Boswinkel

Dear Community Members,

As chair of the Customer Standing Committee I am pleased to provide you with our second monthly report on the performance of Public Technical Identifiers (PTI), for November, 2016.  You will see the CSC has concluded that, overall, PTI’s performance was “Satisfactory”, in that they met the service level agreement. The CSC is aware of some minor issues and is in an ongoing discussion with PTI to mediate them for the future, noting there is no trend. In summary: No persistent problems were identified and no further action is needed, nor was the CSC informed about any complaint.

Also attached is the report from PTI to the CSC listing the individual service level metrics along with their actual and historical performance.  As this is the first report in what we expect to be an evolving process, any comments would be welcomed.

The CSC was formed effective October 1, 2016.  Background on the committee along with transcripts of our meetings and other useful information can be found at https://www.icann.org/csc[icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_csc&d=DgMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=nC4gfbyyEQpMRtwgTZRqwi_KEPkorJJN6BPIwtsjBWQ&m=VZQPuV5dbiIC99ZtBIQGg5_YI5jr7ULTG7KNY2BIoX8&s=rxAQ54V1tRLjtdb8J5WVGdOA66R0al6v7UrxxdqzJc8&e=> .

Byron Holland
Chair of the CSC