[council] For your review - draft motion and approach CCWG-Accountability

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Fri Feb 26 11:46:44 UTC 2016

Hi Bruce,

 Thank you very much for the history lesson. I actually find it fascinating
- so much of our institutional memory is in the heads of the experienced
yet often is not being passed down to relative newcomers like myself. The
sample responses are quite helpful - I'd prefer to keep any we or our
individual Councillors submit similarly brief.

 Thanks again,

 Edward Morris