[council] For your review - latest version of GNSO Review of GAC Communique

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Sat Jul 23 16:27:35 UTC 2016

Dear All,

To facilitate your review, I’ve incorporated Carlos’s proposed edits in redline format in the attached version.

Carlos, please note that I made some minor editorial changes while doing so (changed ‘rounds’ to ‘procedures’ in the first sentence, and used the complete reference for the Health Index in response (1)(I)(b)).

Please share any further comments and/or edits you may have by Wednesday 27 July at the latest.

Best regards,

Marika