[council] Revised Motion on Drafting Team/Empowerment

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Wed Jun 29 12:12:41 UTC 2016

Wolf-Ulrich,

> Please send your nomination (s) to me, and the ISPCP constituency
> shall forward it on behalf of the NCA.

Thank you - your pragmatic approach is much appreciated. In this case
I am not so much concerned about me personally being able to nominate
anyone as much as I am concerned that the NCA's as an institution should
be represented. After all, I am already halfway through my term, so it won't
affect me personally, but I am a big believer in the role of the NCA's
in the
GNSO structure.

    Julf