[council] Voting Statements

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Mar 14 16:00:45 UTC 2016

Paul, for your information, please find attached the transmittal message
from the CCWG-Accountability to the ICANN Board, which includes a link to
the message that James sent which included the transmittal letter and
attachments with statements as well as voting record. The transmittal
message from the ICANN Board to NTIA can be found here
http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/2016-March/011
720.html. As far as I can tell, the ICANN Board transmittal does not seem
to include the details of the consideration by the different chartering
organisations, but I may have missed it as there are a number of
attachments that have been provided.

Best regards,

Marika

On 14/03/16 09:00, "owner-council at gnso.icann.org on behalf of Paul