[council] Voting Statements

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Mon Mar 14 19:57:28 UTC 2016

Thanks, Marika.

If I¹m understanding your message, we sent all materials to CCWG-ACCT, and
these were references in their submission to the Board...but we have no
confirmation that the Board included these materials in their submission
to NTIA.  Is this correct?

If so, then perhaps we could raise this question with Thomas.  And I
presume there is nothing to prevent us from submitting these directly to
the folks at NTIA.

Thank you,

J.

On 3/14/16, 11:00 , "owner-council at gnso.icann.org on behalf of Marika