[council] Draft Letter to the Board on Red Cross Names & Identifiers

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Sat May 7 14:38:04 UTC 2016

Council Colleagues -

Attached, please find a draft letter that was developed by Heather, Donna and myself, along with Staff, that sets out to "reboot" work on this topic.  I note that this is a topic for the next GNSO Council meeting (Agenda Item #7), and therefore misses the document cutoff date.  However, I expect this discussion & work to continue beyond our 12 MAY meeting, both on the list and during calls.

Than you,

J.