[council] Proposed letter to the Drafting Team

Paul McGrady policy at paulmcgrady.com
Sat May 21 11:01:19 UTC 2016

Hi all,

On our last call, I volunteered t draft a short letter from James to the
Bylaws Drafting Team.  Here is the proposed body of that letter to be kicked
around the Council list:

________

Dear Bylaws Drafting Team:

The GNSO Council thanks you for your efforts in attempting to distill the
instructions found in the CCWG-Accountability Report into a revised version
of ICANN's Bylaws.  We note that the draft Bylaws have generated significant
public comment from members of the GNSO community.  These include:

[Paul McGrady to pull these links out of the public comment after it closes]

We ask you to carefully review each of these comments and give them serious
consideration.  It is important that the revised Bylaws remain faithful to
the CCWG-Accountability Report on which we, as a Council, were called upon
to vote in Marrakech.  We are fully at your disposal should you wish to
consult us on any issue raised in the comments generated by the GNSO
community.

Kind regards,

James Bladel

Best,