[council] GNSO Liaison to the CSC - Selection Committee

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Tue May 31 17:59:41 UTC 2016

Colleagues -

To close the loop on this project, we have received expressions of interests to serve on the Selection Committee from:  David Cake, Rubens, Kuhl, and Susan Kawaguchi.

If there are no further questions/concerns or volunteers from the Council, we can proceed as described in the CSC Liaison Selection Process (attached again, for your convenience).   Donna will set up a time in the coming days to convene the Selection Committee to review the process and kick off this effort.

Thanks again to those who volunteered, and stay tuned for additional work on this topic, as the GNSO will need to formally approve both the Liaison and the entire slate of CSC members.

Thanks-

J.