[council] Preliminary planning for ICANN58

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Mon Nov 28 17:59:38 UTC 2016

Carlos

Ah ok, so the ICANN hubs.
That makes a lot of sense from a cost and logistics perspective.

Regards

Michele
--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

On 28/11/2016, 11:33, "Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez G." <crg at isoc-cr.org> wrote:

    ICANN hubs: LA, Istambul and Singapore.

    I assume that those places are central located in terms of airlines
    logistics, already have a minimum of ICANN staff available, facilites,
    etc. and would greatly reduce the cost to set up meetings (A recent
    meeting of the CCT-RT in Washington DC had to fly in as many ICANN staff
    members as RT members, which calls for more reasonable places to meet,
    particularly for mainle “working” meetings like the Policy Format
    calls for).

    Cheers

    Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
    +506 8837 7176