[council] Preliminary planning for ICANN58

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Tue Nov 29 02:34:51 UTC 2016

Just a note that the Meeting Strategy Working Group examined the idea of “rotating hubs”, and rejected them.  Mostly by folks from smaller and/or more distant locations who were concerned that ICANN would be permanently absent from their region.

I don’t agree, but that was their finding.

Thanks –

J.