[council] Re: [council] Motion – GNSO Council Communication to ICANN Board Regarding Transfer Policy

Susan Kawaguchi susank at fb.com
Mon Nov 28 23:11:19 UTC 2016

Hello,

I agree with the letter being sent to the Board instead of a formal motion.

Susan Kawaguchi
Domain Name Manager
Facebook, Inc.
Legal Dept.

1601 Willow Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025

From: <owner-council at gnso.icann.org> on behalf of Darcy Southwell <darcy.southwell at endurance.com>
Date: Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 3:41 PM
To: "council at gnso.icann.org" <council at gnso.icann.org>
Subject: [council] Motion – GNSO Council Communication to ICANN Board Regarding Transfer Policy

All,

Attached is the Motion – GNSO Council Communication to ICANN Board Regarding Transfer Policy along with a proposed draft communication.  You will recall from our meetings in Hyderabad that ICANN GDD staff advised us that Council would need to submit this issue to the Board for consideration and further direction to ICANN staff.  This motion and the draft communication were prepared based on that advice, and I’d appreciate this being heard at our December 1 meeting.

Best,
Darcy
Darcy Southwell | Compliance Officer
M: +1 503-453-7305 │ Skype: darcy.enyeart
[ttps://ci5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/tjCmzaF_7ZGN1PtB2KAV5OVQn-Q_Xvh_p3zhRf5gB5-ISEZOkC_6lvGj1xU-T1CFq]