[council] Draft Motion - GNSO Council Response to the ICANN Board

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Tue Oct 11 01:56:26 UTC 2016

Dear Councilors,

In support of the Motion put forth by Carlos below, please find the draft GNSO Council response to the ICANN Board as prepared by Carlos, Phil, James, Keith, and Stefania. The letter is intended to synthesize the responses received from the community while also noting where common views were identified. This drafting group and staff welcome your comments and suggested edits.

Best,
Steve