[council] Motion - Nomination of GNSO candidates for the RDS RT

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Tue Apr 18 13:53:43 UTC 2017

Dear council members,

With regards to my motion for item 7 on the agenda for our
meeting on 20 April 2017  - "Approval of GNSO Nominees for the
Registration Directory Services Review Team", please be
aware that there is a possibility that the motion might
be changed or withdrawn before our meeting.

The draft motion is based on a "soft" consensus in the SSC,
one where a deadline was set for any objections (rather than
making sure we had positive agreements from all members).

After that deadline, some issues were raised, and we are
trying to resolve them, but in worst case a consensus can't
be reached in time for our council meeting, in which case I
will have to withdraw the motion.

	Julf