[council] FW: ccNSO position: CCWG on Country and Territory Names

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 06:06:08 UTC 2017

Hi Heather,

I think the explanation was crystal clear :). I misunderstood the meaning
of ccNSO response and conflated point 2 with efforts done by Country and
Territory Name  WG. I guess that is aligned with our response to GAC
communique and subsequent proc WG already initiated the process for WT5 (by
Avri and Jeff email today).

Best,

Rafik