[council] Draft GNSO Block Schedule for ICANN58

Austin, Donna Donna.Austin at neustar.biz
Tue Feb 14 17:54:05 UTC 2017

Thanks Mary, this is very helpful.

You had a question about whether the GNSO Informal Prep Session should remain closed. I have a preference that it does remain closed; however, we could consider inviting the Chairs/Vice Chairs of the respective SGs and Cs to attend if they wish to do so.

I’m concerned that if we open this session up more widely to the community then we will lose any benefit we hope to get from the Informal Session. I would also add that as a group, the Council does not get too many opportunities to meet as just us, so I actually think there is benefit beyond the purpose of the session in that we do get to know each other a little better as well.

Donna