[council] Draft GNSO Block Schedule for ICANN58

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 23:32:42 UTC 2017

Hi Donna,

I think that the SG/C leadership were already invited to the sessions in
the previous ICANN meetings.
I think the concerns includes the fact that those sessions are not recorded
or transcripted. I may understand the rationale behind such setting but we
get to respond to the concerns raised during the public session in
Hyderabad.

Best,

Rafik