[council] DOODLE to finalise updated GNSO Review of the GAC Communique

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 22:58:47 UTC 2017

Hi ,

a quick comment here, do we really need such statement "rather than
initiate a ccNSO PDP on country and
territory names at the top-level"? I think we are already making about
point and such statement can be perceived as adversarial. I would like to
suggest to remove it and that won't change the substance of our response.

Best,

Rafik