[council] CSC Report performance PTI May 2017

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Mon Jun 19 16:23:28 UTC 2017

Thank you, James.  Good to know you’ll be in Johannesburg next week, and we’ll refer any questions to you in person or via email.

Thanks—

J.

From: James Gannon <james at cyberinvasion.net>
Date: Friday, June 16, 2017 at 8:44
To: GNSO Council List <council at gnso.icann.org>
Cc: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel at godaddy.com>, Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org>
Subject: FW: CSC Report performance PTI May 2017

Councillors,

On behalf of the CSC please find attached the CSC report for May 2017, there have been no substantial changes from the previous reports.
AS ICANN 59 is a Policy Forum the CSC will not be holding any dedicated sessions however myself and other CSC members will be present in Johannesburg and I welcome any of you to contact me to speak about the work of the CSC or any related matters.

I look forward to seeing you all in South Africa next week,

James Gannon
GNSO (Non-RySG) Liaison to the Customer Standing Committee