[council] Attending council remotely

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 15:18:30 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

Due to a death in the family, I had to cancel my trip to Johannesburg.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to be with you, but I will participate
remotely at council meetings, so I don't envision that a proxy will be
necessary. If there are any changes, I will let you know.

I will contact staff separately for dial arrangements.

All the best wishes and have a nice ICANN59.

Marilia

--

*Marília Maciel*
Digital Policy Senior Researcher, DiploFoundation

WMO Building *|* 7bis, Avenue de la Paix *| *1211 Geneva - Switzerland
*Tel *+41 (0) 22 9073632 *| *
*Email*: *MariliaM at diplomacy.edu <mariliam at diplomacy.edu>* *|** Twitter: *
*@MariliaM*