[council] Attending council remotely

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Sun Jun 25 07:14:04 UTC 2017

Dear Marilia -

Thank you for making us aware of this unfortunate development. You will certainly be missed in Johannesburg, and please let us know if there's anything that we or Staff can do to facilitate your remote participation.

And sincere sympathies to you and your family during this time.

Thank you,

J.
James Bladel
GNSO Chair