[council] Council Dinner in Johannesburg

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Tue May 16 16:39:40 UTC 2017

Councilors –

We are in need of a volunteer to assist Staff in planning our Council Dinner for Johannesburg.  If anyone is familiar with the local restaurant scene, or generally interested in helping, please ping Nathalie off list.

Our dinner in Copenhagen was tremendous, and at an award-winning restaurant (thanks Ed!), but I think there’s also some appeal to the more casual cocktails and snacks approach we took in Hyderabad.  Either works for me.

Thank you,

J.