[council] For your review - proposed Council response to CCWG-Accountability-WS2 - The Diversity Sub-Group of WS2 seeks your input on Diversity

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue May 16 16:45:41 UTC 2017

Dear All,

As discussed, please find attached for your review a draft response to the survey prepared by the CCWG-Accountability WS2 – Diversity sub group. The draft responses are from the perspective of the Council / GNSO Working Group perspective, prepared by staff in collaboration with the Council leadership team. As noted in the response, it is the expectation that SG/Cs will complement these responses with information from their respective groups.

You are encouraged to share any comments and/or edits on this draft with the Council mailing list by 26 May at the latest. The CCWG-Accountability has requested to receive this input by 1 June, so this would provide the Council leadership with sufficient time to assess what updates, if any, need to be made, and/or whether further discussion is needed prior to submission.

Best regards,

Marika