[council] FW: Your input requested - Post-Implementation Consensus Policy Review Framework

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Apr 24 05:06:09 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Please find below a message from Brian Aitchison providing an update on the status of the Post-Implementation Consensus Policy Review Framework (PICPRF).

Best regards,

Marika

__________________

Dear Councilors,

As part of our work to update the Consensus Policy Implementation Framework (CPIF), representatives from ICANN org’s Global Domains Division and Policy Team have drafted the attached "process flow" for carrying out reviews of implemented Consensus Policies (the Post-Implementation Consensus Policy Review Framework – PICPRF). The attached proposed process flow contains a link to a supplemental survey to gather additional input on the topic and especially the questions identified in the process flow from the GNSO community. We’re proposing this process as part of our effort to further develop the “Support and Review” stage of the CPIF. Prior to responding to the survey (see https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/postimplreview), please review the attached process flow.

As a review of the CPIF is a topic of discussion for your meeting on 26 April 2018 (note that a number of updates have been proposed to the CPIF that are independent of this effort – see https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/council/2018-March/020976.html for further details), we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the PICPRF process flow and/or survey as part of the same agenda item.

We would like to encourage you to share the proposed process flow and survey with your respective groups. Responses to the survey are expected to be received by 18 May at the latest so we would be in a position to provide you with an update during your next meeting on 24 May 2018.

Thank you very much for your consideration of these materials. We look forward to discussing them further with the GNSO Council.

Sincerely,

Brian

--
Brian Aitchison
Lead Researcher

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential and/or legally privileged.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message.  Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.