[council] EPDP Weekly update

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 23:26:55 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Please find attached the EPDP weekly update as it was requested in the last
GNSO council meeting. It was prepared with staff support and with the idea
that can be also shared outside the council.  The work plan will be shared
in the coming days.
please let us know if you are ok with the format and if you want
further info there. We will add section related to the project plan and
indicate the progress  against it.
there is any question or comment, I will be happy to respond.

Best,

Rafik