[council] EPDP Weekly update

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 23:41:58 UTC 2018

Hi Ayden,

Thanks for the comments. As I said, we will add progress status in the
report when we get the finalized work plan (which is based on charter
requested deliverables) so we can check against it.

As a liaison, I am aware that I am supposed to report any issue or concern
or ask the council for guidance. For now, I don't think there is a specific
concern. I can understand the frustration that may arise with some
discussion during the calls or some topics brought. There were also other
things like F2F meeting. However, for the time being, I don't think there
is something worrying to be reported. Maybe I am mistaking but I am keeping
monitoring the progress closely, same for the deliberations. The report is
factual as indeed we finished the surveys, currently reviewing the triage
report etc.

of course, as a representative to and member of EPDP team, you may have
different perception or reading of the situation.

Best,

Rafik