[council] FW: FYI please - false statements being made to Council on IGO matter

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Tue Dec 4 13:49:30 UTC 2018

FYI, I received this note from Brian Beckham concerning our ongoing discussions of the IGO-INGO CRP matter and the other emails I had forwarded to the list.

In the future, I will collect and package these communications for Council consideration rather than forwarding them individually.

Regards,

Keith