[council] Updated Timeline for RPM PDP

McGrady, Paul D. PMcGrady at winston.com
Tue Dec 4 17:33:08 UTC 2018

Hi Councilors:

Further to my brief update on our last call, attached is the updated timeline for the RPM PDP.  As you can see, the conclusion date slips another 6 weeks.  We could see more slippage as this is considered to be an "aggressive" timeline and there are some variables not under the WG's control, for example, the volume of public comments which may be received.  I am keeping a tight eye on this and will report back should anything drastic happen that affects the timeline.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Paul

Paul D. McGrady

Partner

Winston & Strawn LLP
35 W. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601-9703

D: +1 312-558-5963

F: +1 312-558-5700

Bio<http://www.winston.com/en/who-we-are/attorneys/mcgrady-paul-d.html> | VCard<http://www.winston.com/vcards/996.vcf> | Email<mailto:pmcgrady at winston.com> | winston.com<http://www.winston.com>

[Winston & Strawn LLP]

The contents of this message may be privileged and confidential. If this message has been received in error, please delete it without reading it. Your receipt of this message is not intended to waive any applicable privilege. Please do not disseminate this message without the permission of the author. Any tax advice contained in this email was not intended to be used, and cannot be used, by you (or any other taxpayer) to avoid penalties under applicable tax laws and regulations.