[council] Fwd: [So-ac-sg-cleaders] ICANN Fellowship Program Community Consultation

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 22:01:48 UTC 2018

Apologies, everyone, for the holes in my notes on this one.

It's clear from the responses here that there is interest in putting
together high-level comments. It looks like our drafting team is Ayden,
Tanya, Martin, Michele, Rafik - any others can contact these folks. Who
will be the leader to get this done by the submission deadline?

Best wishes,

Heather