[council] ICANN Org Proposed Unified Access Model

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Tue Jun 19 11:23:42 UTC 2018

Ayden

I think that’s a very valid question

I was working on the assumption that as Council we would be managing the policy development process that the temporary specification spawned. Now it appears that ICANN senior management have started cleaving off sections and putting it somewhere else, though I’m still at a loss to really understand where exactly that “somewhere else” lives.

While some parts of the temporary specification are outside the scope of policy, this access model is a fundamental policy issue in my mind.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon