[council] ICANN Org Proposed Unified Access Model

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Tue Jun 19 12:23:38 UTC 2018

And it seems SSAC also wants to steer aspects of this that I would classify as GNSO policy.

https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/sac-101-en.pdf <https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/sac-101-en.pdf>

Some of the recommendations sound like PDP scoping, others outside the picket fence, other trying to move policy to contract amendments...

Rubens