[council] [Epdp-dt] EPDP Scope Matrix

McGrady, Paul D. PMcGrady at winston.com
Wed Jun 27 13:28:33 UTC 2018

Thanks Marika and Michele.

All, while I appreciate Keith’s work, I actually find it unhelpful and a step backwards.  It appears that much of the content of Section 4 of the Temp Spec has been pushed off to another ePDP rather than being dealt with in context and holistically as the Board in its motion, the SSAC in its advice and the European Commission in its public statement yesterday in our combined GAC/GNSO Session indicate are our next steps here.  Let’s not revert back to trying to carve up the Temp Spec into pieces and push off the inconvenient bits.  It is time for the community to solve this entire problem.

For transparency, I am copying in the usual Council list.  I understand that we set up a separate list for this work, but our work here in Panama has been in public and transparent.  I think we should stick with that.

Best,
Paul