[council] Agenda for Council meeting

Carlos Raul Gutierrez crg at isoc-cr.org
Wed Mar 14 18:31:36 UTC 2018

I want to make a specific mention to the Agenda item #5

If the resolution will ask for more financial details on the overall IG
engagement costing, I request to make it add "across"  the traditional
budget structure for the purposes of this question, and add

   - time/costs, meetings and travel that can be assigned to Executives &
   Board members engaged in IG issues, including but not limited  ITU, other
   governmental multi-laterals, ISOC, GSMA and other private sector orgs, IETF
   and other quangos, similar activities
   - time/costs and staff involved in Government Engagement
   - time/costs and staff involved in direct support to GAC
   - time/costs and staff involved in meetings and calls that support the
   previously called CWG on IG

My assumption is that the last line, which seems to be the most important
issue during the council's discussion, will be well small compared to the
other ones. Are we focusing on the right issues here?

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
ISOC Costa Rica Chapter
skype carlos.raulg
+506 8837 7176