[council] Agenda for Council meeting

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed Mar 14 18:44:13 UTC 2018

I support these questions being asked. I hope we may also be able to seek clarification as to how much it costs for the CCWG-IG's annual report to be generated. From what I understand it is compiled by an external consultant. I would also like to understand the costs associated with subscribing to various regulatory intelligence services; occasionally I have seen reports downloaded from Cullen International shared on the CCWG-IG list, but there may be other services that are utilized.

Best wishes,

Ayden Férdeline