[council] Should the SCBO prepare a comment on the proposed Reserve Fund replenishment strategy?

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Mar 15 14:07:52 UTC 2018

Dear all,

As Xavier mentioned during our Council meeting yesterday, a new consultation opportunity has opened for comments on the proposed Reserve Fund replenishment strategy.

The Standing Committee on Budget and Operations (SCBO) has a group of Councillors and Subject Matter Experts from across the GNSO who have gotten into the rhythm of meeting regularly as a part of our review of the proposed FY19 Budget and Operating Plan.

Given this momentum, I was wondering whether or not the Council would like the SCBO to prepare a draft comment in response to this consultation opportunity? Thank you.

Kind regards,

Ayden Férdeline
Chair, SCBO