[council] Fwd: Action Items: GNSO Council meeting 26 April 2018

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Sun May 6 17:29:46 UTC 2018

On 06-05-18 15:47, Marika Konings wrote:
> For your information, you can find the Board resolution that was adopted
> during the Board meeting earlier this week here:
> https://www.icann.org/resources/board-material/resolutions-2018-05-03-en.

"the Board has determined that it may take an action that is not
 consistent or may not be consistent with the GAC's advice in the
 San Juan Communiqué concerning the GDPR and ICANN's proposed Interim
 GDPR Compliance Model, and hereby initiates the required Board-GAC
 Bylaws Consultation Process required in such an event."

I guess the Board hasn't yet made public what the action
actually is?

	Julf