[council] DOODLE: Pre-ICANN62 GNSO Policy Webinar

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Tue May 8 00:43:04 UTC 2018

Dear Councilors:

In preparation for the upcoming Policy Forum in Panama City, ICANN’s GNSO Policy Development Support Team is planning to hold a Pre-ICANN62 GNSO-focused Policy Forum Update Webinar in June. This is a pilot initiative, designed to serve as a replacement for the previously-offered GNSO PDP updates provided during the GNSO weekend sessions.

The webinar will include presentations from the leadership of requested Working Groups and will provide participants an opportunity to receive a more detailed briefing on the status of GNSO policy development activities, specifically focused on the current issues before the WG as well as what the WG is excepted to focus on during the upcoming ICANN meeting.

We will publish the date and the dial-in details for the webinar soon.  Noting all GNSO Councilors will be requested to attend, we thought it made sense to schedule the webinar during one of the rotating GNSO Council call time slots. Accordingly, please choose your preferred time by completing this Doodle poll: https://doodle.com/poll/cnyump43sacr5b9f.

We would be grateful if you could respond to the above poll by Friday, 11 May.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Caitlin

--