[council] RSSAC Review – Public Comment for IE Draft Final Report

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Tue May 8 12:01:31 UTC 2018

 Dear Angie,

Many thanks for your email below updating on progress of the RSSAC review
since the public session held at ICANN61.

With this email I alert the GNSO Council (and through the Council members,
the various GNSO Stakeholder Groups and Constituencies) of the public
comment on the draft final report and the webinar on 9 May.

Kind regards,

Heather Forrest