[council] Please Review ICANN Org Response to Council Letter on FY19 Budget

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue May 15 07:30:45 UTC 2018

Dear all,

As you may remember, on 8 March the Council submitted [this comment](http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-sc-budget/attachments/20180428/233e5944/ICANNFY19DraftICANNBudget-GNSOComments-FINAL-0001.docx) [.docx] to ICANN org in response to the proposed FY19 Budget and Operating Plan.

ICANN org responded to the comments received in [this document](https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/report-comments-fy19-budget-24apr18-en.pdf) [.pdf] published on 24 April. The Standing Committee on Budget and Operations was asked to review this response, and to aid us in these efforts, Berry prepared for us a [thin version](http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-sc-budget/attachments/20180428/233e5944/report-comments-fy19-budget-24apr18-en_gnso-0001.docx) [.docx] of this report, trimming it down to only include those which were relevant to the Council’s comments.

Berry has completed an inventory and advised that ICANN org has responded to all of the questions that we submitted.

We now need to review these responses to ensure that the responses provided are adequate, and to see if any clarifications on our part are required. I would like to ask for the Council's help in doing this, as feedback has been light on the SCBO's mailing list.

Accordingly, could you please review the responses received and advise if you believe any further action is required? Thank you.

Best wishes,
Ayden Férdeline