[council] Fwd: [So-ac-sg-cleaders] ICANN Reviews

Susan Kawaguchi susankpolicy at gmail.com
Mon May 21 13:42:56 UTC 2018

Hello Heather,

Thank you for forwarding to the Council.  The RDS RT members were quite
surprised by this action by the MSSI.  We have reviewed the information
provided in the document about the RDS RT and found some inaccuracies.
Alan Greenberg is working with staff to correct the information and we are
hoping that will be out to the community by mid week.

It is surprising that MSSI would suggest suspending the RT since we have
been working diligently for a year and are currently drafting our initial
report.

Look forward to the discussion on the council.

Best regards,

Susan