[council] Proposed GNSO Council comment on the draft FY20 IANA/PTI Budget

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed Nov 7 10:00:06 UTC 2018

Dear all,

On behalf of the Council's Standing Committee on Budget and Operations, please find attached a comment that we have prepared on the draft FY20 IANA/PTI budget.

We are seeking to submit this comment on behalf of the Council on 12 November 2018, absent any objections from a member of the Council.

With apologies for not getting this into your inbox sooner, can you please review the attached document as a matter of urgency. Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Ayden Férdeline