[council] [Ext] RE: Invitation - RSVP - ICANN Leadership Program (LP) 2019 - deadline Wednesday 7 November

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Nov 8 19:53:37 UTC 2018

On behalf of Council leadership:

The GNSO Council leadership reviewed the candidates for the ICANN Leadership Academy and based on the current roles and responsibilities of these candidates in relation to Council activities has agreed to recommend Ayden Ferdeline as the Council candidate. However, both Marie and Arsene (in that order) will be submitted as alternate candidates so that if additional slots become available, they will hopefully be able to participate as well. The GNSO Secretariat will communicate this decision to the ICANN Leadership Academy while all three candidates need to fill out the following registration form: here [goo.gl]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__goo.gl_forms_HAInCnPEwsYRxKFs2&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=D5THihufE3ENB8Njk3rbDWypldA4ttceZYYKxDi2YIs&s=GG36k-gn98P0_UIHg9W3yMvbdLGRWNrdgvQcg-MzBUY&e=> as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Marika