[council] Fwd: Recommendation to Terminate Next Gen RDS PDP

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Oct 12 21:49:10 UTC 2018

Please find attached a request from the Interim co-Chair of the gTLD RDS
PDP to terminate the working group.  I believe it is self explanatory.

Also attached is a motion to terminate.  Thanks to Marika and to RDS
leadership for their help on this.

And many many thanks to the volunteers, leaders, and staff who worked so
hard on the RDS PDP.

Stephanie Perrin